The Best 6 Hosting & Domain Name Registration Service Providers of 2017
Interested in establishing an online presence! You have come to the right place! Here are the most popular hosting and domain name registration service providers of 2017!
Regardless of the size of your website or your future online project, this article will help you discover the best web hosting and domain name registration service providers for you!
The first thing you need to do is to determine what your business needs and goals are! The main focus should be on the growth of your website. Once you will determine the needs, you will be able to choose a suitable plan and deal at the right price. Going for the cheapest prices is not always a recommendable option. You need to analyze the offers and the various plans available and decide what suits you the most.
The web hosting companies generally offer 3 main hosting packages:
- Shared and Dedicated Hosting – This type of hosting means you share a server with other sites. The site can usually be slower and these hosting plans are for websites that don’t need and use a lot of bandwidth. With the dedicated hosting plan, you have the entire server for you. With this type of hosting, a faster performance is guaranteed.
- Virtual Private Server and Cloud Server – These servers allow you to scale resource. They draw from a pool of memory, processing power, and storage, depending on your needs and requirements.
- Co-located Hosting – This type of server allows you to buy your own server. The server will be kept in the data center of the vendor and you will have a complete control over it. This means that you can install anything you need on it.
Now that you are familiar with the types of hosting available, it is time to choose the type of hosting that suits you the most and can satisfy your business needs, as well as, your budget. Also, you will need to come up with a suitable domain name for your new website. Remember, the domain name should represent your brand online and the products or the services you are selling. Come up with a simple, clear, and short domain name that is easy to write and easy to remember.
Here are the best hosting and domain name registration services you can use:
- HostGator – This is a reliable and very popular web hosting service! It is easy to use and provides an array of great hosting plans for small businesses and individuals. It is a top pick for novice webmasters. The prices start from $3.33.
- Shopify; Another affordable web host and domain service provider. They offer rich website-creation tools, impressive uptime, and solid support.
- DreamHost – This service is known for offering a robust feature set and affordable prices. This amazing web hosting and domain service is best for those who are experienced in website design or website administration.
- GoDaddy – A great service provider that offers excellent customer service, rock-solid uptime, flexible website-building tools, and etc. The prices start at $1.
- BlueHost – This service provider makes it easy to create functional, attractive, and stable pages for your new online business. They provide excellent website-building software.
- Hostwinds – A popular robust web hosting and domain service that has the tools you need for creating user-friendly and functional websites. It is a top choice.
Now that you are familiar with the best hosting and domain name registration services, it is time to pick one and establish your online presence!
Planning on buying a new domain for your website or blog? Buy a domain name that is already expired! Here are 5 things you should know before buying the domain! So, you are planning on starting a new project and you are wonder where or not buying an expired domain…