Planning on buying a new domain for your website or blog? Buy a domain name that is already expired! Here are 5 things you should know before buying the domain!
So, you are planning on starting a new project and you are wonder where or not buying an expired domain for your new website or blog is a good idea.
Choosing a domain name for your website or blog is very important. And as we all know, expired domains are very valuable and profitable and they can rank your new projects high in the search results. However, we must mention the drawbacks of buying an expired domain as well.
The risk factors of using expired domains are bad or spammy backlinks and there is a chance you could be penalised and banned by Google. So, we always advise our readers to check the domain and its value before they decide to buy it.
Before you buy a domain name that is already expired, there are some things you need to know!
- How old is the domain – Old domains can easily target and appear on high rank in Google’s search results. Buying an old domain helps in driving more traffic and new potential customers. Look for domains older than 2 or 3 years.
- Power of backlinks – Google always look for sites that have more backlinks and these sites are always shown in the top in the search result. You should always check the backlinks of the domain name which you are going to purchase.
- Google AdSense ban check – If you are purchasing expired domains to build a niche site or to run a personal blog, you should know that Google Adsense is one of the best websites for advertisement. If you are planning to make AdSense your main method or earning, check whether or not the domain you want to buy is ban by Google AdSense.
- Check DA and PR – Before buying the domain you need to determine the Domain Authority or DA and Page Rank or PR. These measures will ensure you the domain name is worthy to buy.
- Google Banned Checker – The last thing you need to check is whether or not the domain name is banned by Google.
These are the most important things you should keep in mind before buying expired domain names!